Call or email us
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for the NDIS, you must:
- Be aged under 65
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or hold a Protected Special Category visa
- Have a permanent and significant disability
To apply for the NDIS you can:
- Visit the NDIS website
- Make a Verbal Access Request by calling the NDIS on 1800 800 110, or
- Fill in an Access Request Form and send it to the NDIS (via email, mail or take it to an NDIA office).
If you need translation services to complete your application call the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450, tell the operator which language you speak and ask the interpreter to call the NDIA on 1800 800 110.
Our NDIS services
Sacred Heart Local is a registered NDIS provider working with adult NDIS participants to provide a range of support to clients to maintain their housing and independence in the community.
We are registered to provide NDIS home care and supports under the following categories:
- Assistance in coordinating or managing life stages/transitions and supports,
- Assistance with daily life tasks in a group or shared living arrangement,
- Daily personal activities
- Development of daily living and life skills,
- Household tasks, including NDIS cleaning services
- Assistance with travel/transport arrangements,
- Participation in community/social and civic activities
Each support plan is tailored to the individual’s needs. We also provide Support Coordination to people who have this funded within their NDIS plan, to ensure the person can make the best use of their NDIS plan.
We can be found via the Provider Finder Tool on the NDIS website.
How we help people in our community
Sacred Heart Local supported 245 clients to live independently in 2020/21.
Don’t miss a beat
Learn more about homelessness and how we can solve it together in our monthly newsletter, Heartbeat