Compliments, complaints and suggestions
Sacred Heart Mission welcomes your feedback or complaints. All feedback is kept private and confidential.
To leave your feedback or complaint you can:
- Talk to a staff member
- Call Sacred Heart Mission on 03 9537 1166
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill in our enquiry form at the top of this page. Leave the contact fields empty if you wish to submit your feedback anonymously.
You can also make a complaint by calling the following phone numbers:
- The Disability Services Commissioner: 1800 677 342
- Office of the Public Advocate: 1300 309 337
- Aged Care Complaint Resolution Scheme: 1800 550 552
- Elder Right Advocacy: 1800 700 600
- Health Services Commissioner: 1800 136 066
- Victorian Equal Opportunity & Human Rights Commission: 1300 292 153
- Victorian Ombudsman: 03 613 6222
- Human Rights Commission: 1300 369 711
- Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR): 1300 363 079
- Homeless Advocacy Service: 1800 066 256.
More contact information
Learn how Sacred Heart Mission is monitoring and responding to the COVID-19 pandemic and related restrictions announced by the Victorian government.
- Dine with Heart
Don’t miss a beat
Learn more about homelessness and how we can solve it together in our monthly newsletter, Heartbeat