By accessing or participating in the Mission Mates Loyalty Program, you agree to be bound by these program terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you are unable to participate in the Mission Mates Loyalty Program.
Eligibility and joining
Customers can obtain a Mission Mates Loyalty card from any of Sacred Heart Mission’s stores. To sign up to Mission Mates, a customer must provide their first and last name, email address and postcode to the staff member at the register of the store. Supplying your date of birth is optional (see Benefits).
Corporations, partnerships limited liability companies and trusts etc are not permitted to enrol in the Mission Mates Loyalty Program nor participate in the benefits. We do not anticipate having to limit the number of people that enrol in our Mission Mates Loyalty Program, but we reserve the right to do so. There are no membership fees associated with the Mission Mates Loyalty Program.
Customers who have given their details instore will receive a confirmation email, with no further action needed. Customers reward points will be displayed on the receipt with purchase.
Promotional offers, sale day notices, contests and other Mission Mates Loyalty Program announcements will soon begin to arrive in your email inbox. At all times, our emails comply with anti-spam laws. You may opt out of receiving emails from the Mission Mates Loyalty Program at any time by clicking on ‘unsubscribe’ at the end of any of our emails.
Mission Mates Loyalty Program benefits
As a registered member of the Mission Mates Loyalty Program, you may receive notifications of the following:
- Sale and discount days (subject to stock availability)
- Limited-time offers*
- Special events
- E-newsletters and exclusive online content and contests
- Birthday discounts (If you have provided your date of birth at the time of joining, you will receive a 10 per cent discount in store on the day of your birthday.)
Our points system is based on a $1 = 1 point. For a transaction of $50, 50 points will be accredited to the customers account. Once a customer receives 200 points, they receive a $10 voucher to use in store on purchases. Points are not redeemable on vouchers.
Changes to Mission Mates Loyalty Program benefits
We have the right at any time to:
- End the Mission Mates Loyalty Program or any specific benefit
- Change any Mission Mates Loyalty Program offer
- Change the time in which you can redeem a benefit
If we decide to change or terminate the Mission Mates Loyalty Program or specific benefit, we will provide you notice before the change or termination takes effect by emailing you.
We may also elect to revise these Terms and Conditions as needed from time to time and, if we do so, we will provide you with notice.
Each member of the Mission Mates Loyalty Program must have an account with a valid and unique email. Offers are non-transferable and cannot be shared across different accounts. Sacred Heart Mission staff and volunteers may participate in the Mission Mates Loyalty Program but may not combine program discount with any other offer or discount.
Member Benefits are personal to you and are not transferable, unless we notify you otherwise.
Member Benefits may not be accrued or used for any Business Transaction or other commercial or not-for-profit association purposes.
We do not exchange or refund Member Benefits for anything else, including for cash or gift cards.
We may reverse (debit) or cause to be reversed, any Member Benefits which have been allocated (credited) to you where you have returned the goods or you have been refunded for the goods or services in respect of which those Member Benefits were earned, or if there are other grounds which we consider reasonably justify a reversal, including, without limitation, Member Benefits credited erroneously or fraudulently or earned through fraudulent means.
You may cancel you Mission Mates Loyalty Program membership at any time. To cancel your membership, email us at email@example.com.
Cancelling your membership with invalidate any unused rewards.
Sacred Heart Mission Inc own the copyright to the graphic images and text displayed on the Mission Mates Loyalty Program membership card. You may not copy, distribute, reproduce or transmit those graphic images without our prior permission.
- All Facebook and Instagram’ Online Give Away’ prizes are organised by Sacred Heart Mission.
- Participation is subject to the Contest Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”). Entry is deemed acceptance of these T&Cs and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects on each participant. Sacred Heart Mission reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Sacred Heart Mission reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any of the prizes offered without notice to the participants.
- Sacred Heart Mission will endeavour to announce the winners one week after the posted time.
- Participant affirms the accuracy of all information provided at the time of entry.
- Any misrepresentation of any fact or particulars (deemed material Sacred Heart Mission) shall result in disqualification and/or the forfeiture, withholding, withdrawal or reclaiming of any prizes won.
- Each participant may post multiple entries but persons cannot win more than once.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and non-cash prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. Sacred Heart Mission accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the prize winnings. Prizes are subject to availability and SHM has the right to substitute any prize for a comparable prize of equal or greater value to be awarded in lieu, subject to any applicable law.
- Winners are required to show their user name on their social media account for the purpose of verification and audit.
- Dine with Heart
- Dine with Heart
Don’t miss a beat
Stay up to date with our monthly newsletter, Heartbeat